Bima Portal – Athenahealth Complete Health Patient Portal
Bima Patient Portal: Bima Portal is the Birmingham Internal Medicine Associates patient portal developed to make things easier for patients and their families. It’s a one-stop solution for better communication, health management, and secure payments for Birmingham Internal Medicine Associates healthcare services. The portal provides many features designed to be helpful to all parties involved in the medical care process.
Do you want to know more about the Bima Patient Portal? If yes, then read this article thoroughly. In this article, we will share Bima Portal features & benefits, the Bima Patient Portal Login guide, Bima Portal Sign Up process, Bima Portal account login password reset steps, etc. Let get started with a brief intro about Bima.
About Birmingham Internal Medicine Associates
Birmingham Internal Medicine Associates, known as Bima, is the most extensive multi-specialty group practice in Alabama and one of the leading practices in the U.S. It comprises over 150 board-certified physicians representing most major specialties, including primary care and many subspecialties.
BIMA was founded in 2000 by Drs. John Caridi and Tom Gordon. BIMA physicians provide services at over 40 locations across Birmingham and the central Alabama region. BIMA’s mission is to provide the highest quality care accessible to our patients when they need it, where they need it, provided by a physician or health care professional whom they and their families know well.
Bima Patient Portal
Bima Portal is an online portal that is designed for the patient of Birmingham Internal Medicine Associates. It allows the patients to communicate with their doctors, schedule appointments and exams, and manage health care services by creating a personalized medical record. You can download Bima Portal App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Benefits of Bima Portal Login
There are several benefits of using the BIMA patient portal. Some of those are listed below:
- All your health information is stored online at Bima Portal, so you get it anytime from anywhere.
- You can request appointments, refill doses or check lab results without making a trip to the doctor’s office.
- With the help of secure messaging, you can communicate in real-time with your doctor via SMS, phone, or email. You can send photos and videos as attachments to make your messages more informative.
- Bima Patient Portal gives you access to important information about yourself, such as lab results, medications, procedures, and insurance. This is helpful for a better understanding of the patient’s health condition.
- The Bima Patient Portal app allows patients to refill medications or request appointments with just a few clicks.
- You can also view the list of participating pharmacies and compare their prices before you place an order.
- You also can participate in BIMA virtual office visit.
- Connect your bank account or insurance card to pay your medical bills securely using Bima Portal App.
You may also check:
- Mayo Clinic Patient Portal Login
- Emory patient portal
- LMH Patient Portal
- Carle Patient Portal
- CNY Fertility Patient Portal
Bima Portal Login Requirements
- Bima Portal Login web address
- Bima Patient Portal Login valid Username and Password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the Bima Patient Portal Sign In official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into Bima Patient Portal Online?
Follow the below steps for Bima Portal Login to access your Bima Patient Portal Account instantly:
- Visit the Bima Patient Portal Login official website from your PC or Mobile web browser.
- Then, click the “Log in with Athenahealth” button.
- It will redirect you to the Bima Patient Portal Login page.
- Here, you need to enter your Bima Portal Username and Password.
- After entering the Username and Password, click on the Sign In button to access your Bima Portal account.
- After that, you will be automatically logged into your Bima patient portal account.
- Then, you can access your health information, review and pay billing statements, send messages to your doctor, schedule appointments and do more.
Note: If you are a new user, you first need to register at Bima Patient Portal to access your Bima Portal Account. To create an account, click the “Sign up” option from the Bima portal official webpage and fill the registration form to get login details.
How to Reset Bima Patient Portal Login Password?
Have you forgotten your Bima Portal Login password? If you have forgotten your Bima Patient Portal Password, then you don’t need to worry. You can easily reset it by following the below steps:
- Visit the Bima Login official website from your PC or Mobile web browser.
- Then, click on the “Forgot Your Password” option located at the bottom right side of your screen.
- It will open a new window. Here, you need to enter your Bima Portal Username and Email address.
- After entering the required information, click the “Submit” button.
- Then, a link will be sent to the registered email address you provided at the time of registration.
- You need to click on the link sent in your email, and a password reset page will open.
- After that, you need to enter a new password.
- Then, click the “Reset” button.
- Your Bima Portal password will be reset, and you can log in again with new credentials.
Birmingham Internal Medicine Associates Contact Information
If you face any issues or have questions regarding Bima Portal login or resetting your password, you can contact the BIMA customer service department. You can call at any time on the below numbers:
- Phone Number: 205-995-9909
- Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Thursday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Central Standard Time).
- Fridays from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Saturday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Closed on Sundays.
- Address – One Nineteen Health and Wellness, 7191 Cahaba Valley Rd Suite 300, Birmingham, AL 35242
- Birmingham Internal Medicine Associates Official Website: https://completehealth.com/practice/birmingham-internal-medicine-associates/
- Bima Patient Portal Offical Website: https://12520-1.portal.athenahealth.com/
This is all about the Bima Portal Login at https://12520-1.portal.athenahealth.com/. We have shared everything related to Bima Patient Portal, such as Bima portal benefits, Bima Patient Portal Account registration process, Bima Portal Login steps, Birmingham Internal Medicine Associates helpdesk details, and many more. We hope that you find this article helpful. If you have any queries regarding Bima Portal, then feel free to contact us through the comment.