www.paybyplate.com: PayByPlate MA online is a brand new technology that has been adopted in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and allows motorists to purchase, display and use an official “Green” electronic toll collection tag on their vehicle windshield. This “Green” bill sticker (placed behind your current registration) will allow you to drive through an E-Z Pass or Fast Lane toll lane and pay the toll at a discounted rate.
Do you want to know Paybyplatema online payment process? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will share the Paybyplatema online payment steps with their features, paybyplatema pay bill, www.paybyplatema.com benefits, Pay By The Plate MA Customer Service, and much more. Just look at the following article to know how to use Paybyplatema services and book your tag.
What is PaybyPlate MA??
PayByPlate.com is an electronic toll collection provider that provides the driver with a unique license plate number and allows them to make payments online without the need for credit cards, checks, or cash. This innovative process works similarly to how Fast Lane was designed in Massachusetts before Pay By Plate. PayByPlate has made it easier to pay your tolls online.
As per Massachusetts, the Department of Transportation, plate numbers are assigned electronically and guaranteed for 15 years. The plates can be purchased in person at registry branches or online at www.paybyplatema.com Online. An account must be created online, and your plate number will be issued to you to buy the license plate.
What is E-Zpass MA?
E-ZPass MA is a brand of electronic toll collection (ETC) system in Massachusetts, United States. It allows motorists to purchase and use a transponder to pay tolls electronically without stopping. The E-ZPass MA is mainly used for car travel, but it can also be used with motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians.
Pay by Plate MA Features & Benefits
There are several benefits of using the PayByPlate.com service over other online payment methods such as cash, checks, and credit cards. Here are some main features of this E-ZPass MA toll payment system:
- As per Massachusetts, the drivers will be provided with a unique plate number for parking permits attached to their vehicle windshield.
- PaybyPlate.com gives you a bridge for converting your old Fast Lane account into an E-ZPass MA. You can choose to keep your existing Fast Lane tag number or get a new plate number.
- In Massachusetts, drivers can make payments online without credit cards, checks, or cash.
- The driver can track their toll usage online and identify the current outstanding balances. It will be easier for them to make quick payments when needed.
How to Login into www.paybyplatema.com?
If you want to use the PayByPlate.com service, you need to create an account online and personalize your plate number with the help of a license plate creator tool available on the www.paybyplatema.com Login page. Here are some simple steps which will guide you through each process:
- Visit www.paybyplatema.com Login Page.
- There are two main ways to create an account: Enter your license plate number, and a new one will be issued to you or Register directly by providing us with your name, address, email I.D., and the type of vehicle.
- To Login into PayByPlate MA online payment website, you need to enter your Plate Number and Zip Code.
- Then you have to provide your Vehicle information such as License Plate Number, Year, Make, Model, etc.
- Choose the Vehicle Type from the given option, i.e., Commercial truck or Passenger car, or Motorcycle, then click on “Continue.”
- Make a Payment using one of the following options: Debit Card/Credit Card/Check or Cash/Money Order.
- If you have a credit card, debit card, or cash, click on “Continue” and proceed to the next step.
If you want to pay with a check or money order, then you need to visit the local branch of the Registry of Motor Vehicle (RMV) to make payment. For further information, you may contact the PayByPlate.com support team at 1-800-749-2739.
Here you can choose your preferred payment source from the given list of options and click on the “Continue” button. You will be redirected to your account dashboard, where you can view all transaction details, including toll charges, payments made online, etc.
You may also check:
- Ezdrivema login
- Open Exeter login
- Septa Intranet login
- Kent Vision Login
- Doncaster council HR portal
How does the program work?
A driver pulls into any of Massachusetts’ E-Z Pass or Fast Lane toll lanes and drives through the ungated toll lane at highway speeds and out of the high-speed route to use this new technology. The toll is paid electronically using a PayByPlate MA tag, allowing the driver to bypass designated cash lanes and go directly through E-Z Pass or Fast Lane dedicated toll collection gates at highway speeds without slowing down or stopping.
- PayByPlate MA tags are placed on your vehicle’s windshield behind your current registration sticker, and E-ZPass MA tags are placed over the standard E-ZPass toll tag.
- PayByPlate MA signs will be affixed to your vehicle’s windshield in front of your vehicle’s license plate. For those that wish to have a PayByPlate MA sign displayed on a vehicle without a license plate, contact the car dealer or attach it to the rear of your vehicle.
- PayByPlate MA bills are mailed monthly and can be quickly and easily paid online at www.paybyplatema.com.
- If you have additional questions about PayByPlate MA, please feel free to call 1-877-371-6277 or visit www.paybyplatema.com.
www.paybyplatema.com – Pay Online MA Accounts/Payment Options
In Massachusetts, you will be able to pay your PayByPlate MA tolls online using a Debit Card or Credit Card. If you don’t want to provide your credit card details, then you may also use the following payment options:
Cash or Cashier’s Check
Checks should be made payable in U.S. Dollars with a notation of “toll fees.” Checks must be mailed to:
- P.O. Box 8007,
- Massachusetts 01501-8007
You can also pay your PayByPlate MA bill at any of the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles branches across the state in person with a Cash or Money Order or by using a credit card.
PayByPlate MA – Terms & Conditions
Pay by Plate Massachusetts Customer Service
PayByPlate.com is an online payment facility that allows you to pay your toll charges anytime and from anywhere in the world. 24/7 customer service via phone: 1-866-274-9749 or by email at [email protected] is available to help and guide you throughout the PayByPlate MA online payment process.
If you need more information about the Pay By Plate MA service, please visit their website: http://www.paybyplatema.com/ or click on the “Contact Us” link.
- EZDriveMA Address:
- EZDriveMA Customer Service Center,
- P.O. Box 8007,
- Massachusetts 01501-8007
- Fax: (508) 786-5222
- Official Website: www.paybyplatema.com
FAQs About PayByPlate MA
Is my current E-ZPass MA transponder compatible with PayByPlate MA?
Yes, it is. Your existing E-ZPass MA transponder will continue to operate as before (with your toll charges deducted) in the Massachusetts E-Z Pass Express lanes and any other HOV or HOT lane facility that accepts E-ZPass.
How do I sign up for the PayByPlate MA service?
Sign up by visiting the EZDriveMA website to download and print a copy of the motorist’s consent form, complete it and mail or bring it to any MassDOT Pass office to have your transponder set PayByPlate MA.
What happens to my current E-ZPass MA transponder after I activate the PayByPlate program?
Upon activation, your existing E-ZPass MA transponder will continue to operate on any HOV or HOT lane facility that accepts E-ZPass until its expiration date.
What is the cost of the PayByPlate MA service?
PayByPlate MA tolls are a flat rate of $2.50 per trip, plus any other applicable fees and taxes. The total amount due will be calculated once your trip is completed using actual highway speeds when you arrive at the toll plaza or incurred before you reach the facility.
How do I pay for my PayByPlate MA tolls online?
You can pay both your current and any past due bill by visiting their website at www.paybyplatema.com. You will need to register on their site to pay your balance online, but you will need to do that only once.
PayByPlate Ezdrivema Important Links
EZDriveMA | Mass.gov
Massachusetts’ all electronic tolling program. It includes E-ZPass MA and Pay By Plate MA. The program works without toll booths on the Mass Turnpike (I-90), …
Toll payment options | Mass.gov
Pay By Plate MA Invoice … Pay By Plate MA provides customers electronic toll collection through video images of vehicle license plates. Only valid on …
Where can you use your E-ZPass MA transponder? | Mass.gov
Open an E-ZPass MA account, receive your free transponder · Open a Pay By Plate MA registered account, valid only on MassDOT roadways · Visit one of our 7 …
Apply for E-ZPass MA | Mass.gov
Your E-ZPass MA transponder can be used on the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90), the Callahan, Sumner and Ted Williams Tunnels, and the Tobin Memorial Bridge, as …
pay by plate MA | Mass.Gov Blog
Content tagged with pay by plate MA. … Tag Archives: pay by plate MA. Home; /; Posts tagged “pay by plate MA”.
Massachusetts Department of Transportation | Mass.gov
Massachusetts’ all electronic tolling program. It includes E-ZPass MA and Pay By Plate MA. The program works without toll booths on the Mass Turnpike (I-90) …
Pay your traffic ticket | Mass.gov
You must pay or appeal a traffic ticket (civil motor vehicle citation) within 20 days. Here’s how to pay.
Get Where You’re Going with E-ZPass | Mass.Gov Blog
While drivers without E-ZPass will receive an invoice in the mail, payable through Pay by Plate MA, E-ZPass drivers will continue to have access to …
This is all about the Paybyplate Ezdrivema online payment at www.paybyplatema.com. We have discussed all the essential things about this EZdrivema MA toll, which will help you better understand how Paybyplate Ma works.
If you want more details on PayByPlate MA or any other information related to other departments of MassDOT, please visit their official website: www.ezdrivema.com/paybyplatema or www.paybyplatema.com.