Walmart Academy Prepaid Card Online Account Access
Are you currently a Walmart Academy Prepaid Visa Card or Mastercard cardholder? Sign up now to access your account online or sign in to the current Walmart Academy Card Online Account and keep control of your account at all times electronically. It is possible to access your account online. Walmart Academy Card Online Account Access allows you to verify the balance of your card as well as track transactions, look up statements, change PINs, and more, all without inconvenience at the convenience at home.
How to Set Up Walmart Academy Card Online Account
Walmart Academy Card is an efficient method of paying for expenses related to training. If you’ve got a Walmart Academy Card and want to use the account online, you first have to register your card to allow online access and set up the login. To start the Sign-Up process for the Walmart Academy Card Online Account first, you must
- Visit the official Walmart Academy Card website at walmartacademycard.com
- Select the “Account Setup” link fund in the upper right corner as well as under the ‘Sign In button located on the left right-hand.
- Input the number of your Walmart Academy Prepaid Visa Card or Mastercard Number in the first field.
- Then, enter the three-digit Security Code located at the bottom of the Signature Panel on the reverse of the card, in the final field.
- Choose the ‘Show Sign-up Information option to enable the feature and ensure that you’ve entered the correct number.
- Hit the “Submit “Submit” link to continue with the process of creating an account.
Set up a username as well as password according to the recommendations to the account you have created with the Walmart Academy Card Online account.
How to Log In to Walmart Academy Prepaid Card Online Account
If you’ve lost or are unable to remember your password to the Walmart Academy Card Online Account You will be given the option of requesting an alternative password. To do that, click the “Forgot Password” link found at the end corner of the ‘Sign In’ box at walmartacademycard.com
Enter your username to verify and locate you Walmart Academy Card Online Account. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
Walmart Academy Prepaid Card Offers & Features
Sutton Bank is the issuer of the Walmart Academy Card under authorization from Visa U.S.A. or Mastercard International Inc. A Walmart Academy Prepaid Visa Card or Mastercard offers its users the following advantages.
- Pay for your training expenses quickly and quickly
- No monthly fees and no dormancy charge and no cash withdrawals over the counter.
- You can use the card in shops on the internet, in stores, over the telephone, or through mail orders throughout the United States and District of Columbia anywhere Visa debit cards, also known as Debit Mastercard is accepted.
- It can be used for credit and debit transactions (entering the PIN for the respective Walmart Academy credit card)
- Pay at gas stations with a hold at least $75 up until the total amount on your credit card. (To get rid of the hold, hand over the cashier your credit card in order to prepay the gas).
- Pay cash at thousands CashPass ATMs that are free of charge across the nation, and also ATMs that are not in-network for a fee.
- Divide the purchase into two payments to create purchases that are that is greater than the balance that is available on your card.
It is important to note that you can’t recharge it with your Walmart Academy Prepaid Visa Card or Mastercard at your own initiative. It can only be loaded through Walmart Academy. Walmart Academy Program. Additionally, you are not able to make use of the card for ongoing payments. There are no cash refunds to this Walmart Academy Card. The card will credit the balance of your card for any items or services you return within 30 days.
Walmart Academy Card Customer Service Number
Walmart Academy Prepaid Card Customer Care Phone Number: 1-855-498-8692
Walmart Academy Customer Care
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808