Foot Locker INC Employee Benefits: Foot Locker has been recognized as one of the finest sportswear retail chains and has been satisfying its customers with a massive workforce of around 33K employees, associates, and team-member. However, what about satisfying employees and associates? So, the company has offered various advantages and perks under the Foot Locker Employee Benefits program. Get to know more below here and access your benefits through Foot Locker Employee Portal now.
Foot Locker Employee Benefits
|Foot Locker Employee Benefits||Description|
|Health Insurance||Comprehensive health plans for numerous exams and procedures through UnitedHealthcare|
|Dental Coverage||100% coverage for preventative dental care|
|401 (K) Plan||Matches 100% of employees’ contributions up to 4% of salary.|
|Flexible Spending Account (FSA)||Tax-free healthcare spending accounts for dependent and health care|
|Disability Insurance||Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for eligible employees|
|Employee Discounts||Employees are eligible for 30-50% discounts on all items at every Foot Locker store.|
|Performance Bonuses||Performance-based bonuses for eligible associates|
|Paid Time Off||10 vacation days plus 5 days of personal time for eligible associates|
|Mobile Phone Service Discounts||Offers 10% discounts for employees for phone services through AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon.|
|Tuition Assistance||Pays full costs for college degrees and job-related certificates for eligible associates.|
Foot Locker has offered perks and benefits under the program that offers wellness to its employees in all mental, physical, and financial states. The company has covered various benefits under three different parts of career benefits, financial benefits, and medical benefits. The followings are the different benefits and perks offered to the employees and associates working for the Foot Locker company and chain.
- Life insurance and Disability Insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Foot Locker Employee Discounts
- Foot Locker Employee Online Discounts
- 401 (K) Benefits for Foot Locker Employees
- Childcare and Family-Care benefits
- Tuition fee reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Leaves and Vacations
- Parental leaves
Foot Locker Employee Login
Foot Locker Employee Login is the official Foot Locker employee website where the registered users and employees from the company can log in and access the company information and other benefits offered to them.
The employees must have a registered online account to get access to employee benefits and employee portal accounts. Now, if you have a login account then follow the instructions shown below to access benefits information at the employee portal or register for a new online account now.
1. Go to the official Foot Locker Careers website at https://careers.footlocker.com/us/en#.
2. Now, locate and click on the option for logging in as a current employee in the SIGN IN option.
3. You will be directed to an employee login portal in the new tab. Enter login credentials there correctly.
4. Click the SIGN IN button and you will be on your employee portal account.
Check Employeebenefit Protal:
- henry ford mychart
- costco employee site
- jcp kiosk
- bbi university
- mychart henry ford
- krowd darden
- costco employee website
- henry ford my chart
- usaa.com login
Foot Locker Employee Benefits Summary
Foot Locker Retirement & Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
Foot Locker Health & Insurance Benefits:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Foot Locker Employee Benefits Login help
The employees, associates, and team members of the company must log out from the Foot Locker Employee Benefits account and keep login credentials secret for the security of the account. Besides, the employees and associates unable to access Foot Locker Employee Benefits accounts can share their issues below and online help from us here.